Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Mark, Kody, Cori, Kash, Nyk, Taiz, Baby brother, Jan, and Min
C- Cake or Pie: Pie, especially pecan or pumpkin, it reminds of the holidays
D- Day: Friday, it is the beginning of the weekend
E- Essential Item: My broom, I love to clean
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummy bears or worms: Worms, Sour back crawlers
H- Hometown: Pima Az.
I- Indulgences: In and Out Burger, I just can't pass one up
J- January or July: July, no snow. I should like January, that is the month of my birthday, it just comes with to much of the white stuff.
K- Kids: Bo, Toni, Aaron, Kody, Cori, Kash, and Nyk.
Grandkids: Taizlee, Vyncent and baby brother.
L- Life is incomplete without: My husband, my kids, my grandkids, my parents, my siblings, and my friends.
M- Marriage Date: December 2, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: Four, 3 brothers and 1 sister. They are a snazzy group of people
O- Oranges or Apples: I reallly don't care for either. If I have to choose one it would be apples only in apple pie.
P- Phobias or Fears: Water!! I am really not so fond of water. I am not known for my swimming ability. But I will lifeguard for you if needed.
Q- Quote: Frankly my dear I don't give a damn. Off of my most favorite movie of all time. I could have seen myself being Scarlet.
R- Reason to smile: My family, a clean house, clean toliets, and shopping!!
S- Season: Fall. The crispness in the air, the holidays are starting, football, and fall break.
T- Tag three: Stephanie, Jan (lady get a blog), and I don't have a third. Not the most popular person in the blogging world.
U- Unknown fact about me: I have to clean my house before I go to bed. You never know if you will have an emergency in the middle of the night. I sure don't want the firemen to see if I keep a dirty house. I also have to clean up my hotel rooms before I go to bed and when I leave them.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: What the Heck!!! Not a vegetarian, choke on steak when I eat it. I don't know.
W- Worst Habit: I clean up the kitchen and peoples plates before they are finished eating. I also have a bad habit of buying way to many clothes for Nyk. Sometimes she outgrows them before she wears them.
X- Xrays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, only good ones that tells you what sex your baby is.
Y- Your favorite food: Spanish, All of the LaCasitas in the state of Arizona.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

4 comments:

Kash said...

Broom in hand. More like vaccuum in hand at 6 o'clock in the morning. I'm gonna start calling you Tom with lawn mower in hand. haha

Pearson Family said...

I feel good now... I'm an acute clean-aholic. Those were some cool little facts and hey it is ok to buy Nikki too many clothes-she looks adorable in them. Hope everything is going all right. Take care. We miss ya.

Kelsie said...

hey clean freak...jk.
so kelsie is keeping up our family blog for the time being until i get caught up on my business.
check her out at mcbridekelsie.blogspot.com
talk to you soon! ps we LOVE that you buy nyk clothes cuz we are reaping the benefits!
love and miss you

Stephanie McBride said...

Julie!!! i need to email you.
how are you, i have been so stinkn busy, i wanted to catch up with you! what have you been up to.
hey save me more hand me downs, we have been in heaven!!
ill email later.
steph