Saturday, August 9, 2008

8 Facts 8 Friends

This is for all of you that have been waiting a good week or more for me to do this!!!

1. I love to dress up my kids in the latest fashions. Do their hair, jewelry, shoes, and nail polish to match. SORRY Kod and Kash for all of the color coordinated outfits you had to wear during your childhood.

2. My favorite pass time is cleaning my house. It feels so good to go to bed at night knowing that my house is clean.

3. I know when anything has moved or changed in my house. I know where everything belongs and which way everything is facing. My kids like to test me by moving or turning things. I have passed every test they have put me through!!

4. I color coordinate (once again) the clothes in the closets. I also put short sleeves on one side of the closet in colors, long on the other.

5. I love to hang out with my family. I love it when we all go to Pima to visit. My brothers and Sisters are my very best friends and I love to visit with them.

6. I love to decorate for the holidays. I have more Christmas lights then the average soul.

7. I don't like to cook, but I like to clean the kitchen after someone else has cooked.(Bo)

8. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my husband, kids, and my grandbabies!!!

5 comments:

Kash said...

I was so close to choosing that background! hahah oh gosh.. the apple really doesn't fall far from that stupid tree. lol jk! Anyways, you sound like a maid with all your weird cleaning habits. Just so you know. Well love ya! and cute blog. Cuteness for the day is complete.

mandee said...

Hey you,
How are you??? Your blog is way cute!!!How is everyone doing? Tell Kody to invite me to his blog so i can see all the cute pics of his little girl lol...hope you guys are doing good talk to ya later!!

mandee said...

Hey,

could you do me a favor and tell cori my email address is mandee_2@hotmail.com!! Did they have there baby?? If so tell them congrats! Hope you all are doing good talk to ya later.

xoxox

summers clan said...

HEY NOW I HAVE COME ACROSS YOUR BLOG AND I MUST SAY IT'S VERY CUTE. I CAN RELATE TO THE GRANDMA SECTIONS. ISN'T IT GREAT! ANYWAY SINCE I FOUND YOU I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME ADDING YOU TO MY BLOG. I JUST GOT IT STARTED & IT'S NOT AS CUTE AS YOURS. TALK TO YOU LATER! BY THE WAY CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW ONE!HEARD KODY & CORI HAD THE BABY. NO FAIR YOU HAVE 3!

Marci said...

Hey Julie...Marci (Lines) your blog is cute! Sometime when you are in "town" call me 333-4336. Hope you're ready for the winter...I still say I'm a desert rat...don't like the cold!